The community has a total of sixteen private residences, nine of which are reserved for Specialty Care.
Large, comfortable rommw, allow residents to settle in with their own personal furnishings and style to create a cozy and relaxing home they can call thir own. Rooms are both phone and cable ready. Regular housekeeping services available.
Residents are served three delicious meals in a spacious, well-appointed dining room. Residents can receive individually planned meals to meet dietary restrictions if special needs require it.
With a schedule of engaging, adult-oriented activities, there is always something to do! Staying active is a big part of keeping healthy.
Residents of Dugger Mountain will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities that are social and educational as well as spiritual each day. Activities may include local outings, live entertainment as well as a variety of other events that are both fun and interesting!
Those who reside in the units reserved for Specialty Care also receive a full list of amenities and services that address their individual and unique requirements.
A staff member certified in dementia care is on duty 24-hours a day to manage and monitor residents in a secured, tranquil and safe environment.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Medication reminders and/or assistance
- Three meals per day and snacks
- Private rooms with private baths and showers
- Engaging adult-oriented activities and socialization
- Luxurious wood-look floor tile
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Phone and cable-ready
- Transportation provided for medical visits
- Spacious, well-appointed dining rooms and living spaces
- Access to medical care
- Licensed staff and on-call physicians
- 24-hour staffing
- Safe and secure campus
- Freedom to come and go, to socialize with family and friends
Specialty Care Services
Residents in Specialty Care are provided with the standard amenities, as well as:
- Individualized care and medication assistance
- Private Rooms
- Three freshly prepared, home-style meals per day, in addition to snacks
- Secured unit
- 24-hour Staffing
- Dementia management and monitoring
- Staff certified in dementia care
- Quick access to healthcare
- Safety and security
- Beautiful views and tranquil setting
- Easy Living
With a schedule of engaging adult-oriented activities, there is always something to do.
Staying active is a big part of keeping healthy!