Piedmont Health Care Center offers BCBS health insurance, dental coverage, a retirement program and Paid Time Off.
- Upon receipt, our Human Resources Director will compare your application to the qualifications for the job for which you are applying.
- You may be called in for an interview. Arrive on time and in appropriate, professional attire.
- The Human Resources Director and the hiring Department Head will conduct the interview.
- After the interview, Human Resources will conduct reference checks to verify previous employment, as well as screen your identity through the State of Alabama Abuse Registry and the National Sexual Abuse Registry.
- Should you be selected for a position, a job offer will be extended.
- This job offer is contingent upon the following: a clean drug screen, passing a physical fitness exam and a passing a criminal background check (with your written permission).
- You will then be scheduled to start your first day as a new employee of Piedmont Health Care Center!
» Download our Job Application
Print, complete, sign and mail to:
Piedmont Health Care Center
Attn.: Human Resource Director
30 Roundtree Drive
Piedmont, AL 36272
You may also apply in person at Piedmont Health Care Center.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
» Click here to download it.