Currently licensed for 91 nursing home beds by the Alabama Department of Public Health, our facility is certified for Medicare and Medicaid admissions as well as private insurance coverage.
At PHCC, we are pleased to provide excellence in long-term nursing care for our residents who need medical/rehabilitative and restorative care. Our comprehensive plan of care for each Resident is physician-driven and includes an individualized assessment with well-trained clinicians as well as the resident to determine the appropriate level of care required, including administration of medications and treatments, restorative and rehabilitative care, nutritional requirements, psychosocial needs and activities of daily living.
The facility is dually licensed by the State of Alabama and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) to provide both long-term care services and short-term rehabilitative services.
Our Health Care Mission:
Piedmont Health Care Center is an organization dedicated to providing qualtiy long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services, and health care education to our residents and the citizens of the community.
This facility will uphold the highest standards and be a leader in the provision of care by exercising the below principles and beliefs:
- We provide excellence in health care for all our residents.
- We treat residents and each other as we wish to be treated.
- We continuously evaluate and improve our performance.
- We will give our residents and their needs our highest priority.
- We will take responsibility for finding a solution to any problem or complaint that a resident or family member may have.
- We will do our part to ensure the success of our organization.
These values support our work. Thus, they are the basis for making decisions, setting priorities, and maintaining our relationships. In pursuit of these goals, our organization values most highly:
- Excellence in customer service.
- Pride of affiliation with our organization.
- Equality, compassion, and excellence in all endeavors.
Medicare & Medicaid Services 5-Star Rated Facility
Piedmont Health and Rehabilitation Center achieved a Five-Star rating as measured by CMS (see Medicare.gov). Sandra Keener is the Administrator for the facility and Dr. Benjamin Ingram is the Chairman of the Board of Directors.